Sunday, January 11, 2015

The day before all the madness

Tomorrow, I start my second semester of college! I'm super excited since I feel like last semester was a complete learning experiencing especially since everything was so new. First college semester, new friends, dorm life (which includes the horrors of community bathrooms), new clubs, new classes, and I can go on forever about how new everything was. But, even though I made a whole bunch of errors, I wouldn't change a thing about it since now I'm well prepared for this one to come. Today, I told myself that I wouldn't pressure myself since it is the day before classes. I got some school supplies, watch Grey's Anatomy (probably way too many episodes but it was definitely worth it!), started reading a romance book called This is what happy looks like by Jennifer E. Smith (once I'm done, I'll post a review), and then had a meet up with some of my friends at the one and only IHop! I'm determined to go to bed early tonight since I have to be up bright and early tomorrow since I have to pick up a couple books before my class starts at 9:05 a.m. Can't wait to see what crazy journey this semester has for me. Only God knows! :)

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." -Thoreau 

No comments:

Post a Comment