Saturday, January 10, 2015

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Hello Bloggers!
Yesterday, I celebrated my mom’s early birthday with my family! So, Happy Early Birthday Mom! Instead of getting the typical cake we ordered a Bundt Cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes (Which is such a clever name… I love it). It was SOOO DELICIOUS. I had two slices and was craving another one but then I told myself “CONTROL PAM. CONTROL”. By the way, I’m a HUGE dessert person… so my mouth was indeed in heaven while I was eating this. But this also makes me really picky with the kinds of desserts that I buy…  so I definitely give this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt an A+! The store also has different flavors! (Red Velvet is really good as well!)

I ordered the "Delicious Wishes" in 10" ($39.00) but if you're looking for a Bundt Cake for a different occasion or different style Just click on the link and it will take you straight there! http://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment