Monday, January 5, 2015

Perfection Lumiera Velvet Foundation by Chanel


Chanel by far has some of my favorite foundations. It is pricey but I feel like splurging on foundation is not a bad thing especially since having the right foundation can make or break your makeup look.   One of my favorite foundation and the one that I'm currently using is the Perfection Lumiera Velvet Foundation. The foundation has a sheer coverage that does not feel cakey on the skin. It does last a long time and doesn't slip and slide on your face. I have oily skin and this foundation works great. Don't forget to powder after applying foundation (this goes for any foundation), whether the powder is translucent or not. Helps control the oils and also makes the foundation last longer.The one down side to this foundation is that flash photography will cause a white cast. But, unless you're always being photograph this is a great foundation for everyday use. It also gives you a nice healthy glow and as SPF 15.

I use 40 Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment